1. Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide different features such as identifying you when you sign-in to our site that allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, among other customised features and services we provide.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our Site's content, products and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features and turning them off may result in disabling some features of our Site.
2. Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
We do not associate your interaction with unaffiliated sites with your identity in providing you with interest-based ads.
We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our interest-based ads. However, advertisers and other third-parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalised ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards (for example, users in a particular geographical area or users who bought or browsed for classical music). Also, some third-parties may provide us information about you (such as demographic information or sites where you have been shown ads) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful advertising.
3. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us by using the contact information we provided on our Contact page.